Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
This is a pretty easy challenge, as I am fairly simple-minded.
- I wonder if anyone else thought that was funny.
- Wow, I am lucky. Who knew?
- Can anyone tell I am crying?
- Baby girl, I love you like crazy, love you. And I am so proud of you. And of me.
- Am I really hungry or just bored?
Yup. Sex places twice. Amidst food, my disbelief over how lucky I am and how beautifully my life has come together, my overwhelming love for my daughter, my inability to not both laugh and cry when the spirit moves me … yeah… that’s about right. That’s pretty much what I think about. In between thinking like a fourteen year old boy.